Features of CNC Machining Centers
- Fourth axis rotary tables
- Manual mills and lathes
- State-of-the-art inspection equipment
Serving aerospace, commercial, military, and medical customers, we have a wide range of machining experience.
- Vertical boring
- Flat grinding
- Thread inserts
- Bushing assemblies
- HeliCoil assembly
- Internal pocketing
- Smoothing radii
- Attaining finishes up to 32 micons or better
- Precision CNC machining of aerospace parts
Tooling & Fixture Development
Our engineers design and build all of the CNC machining fixtures in-house, giving us flexibility to change designs as needed.
Kovatch Castings maintains a complete in-house tool and die shop to keep overall costs low and to speed production of your castings.
Tool & Die Shop Services
- Build new tools
- Modify and repair tools while in production
- Modify a furnished tool to run in our foundry that may not be running well at another foundry
- Automate your existing manual tool to make it run more efficiently and save production cost
- Create samples from your furnished tooling for you to physically inspect prior to production, in many cases, in as little as two weeks